Have you gotten behind on your bookkeeping and now everything is a mess? Is your BAS agent not listening to you, or have they created a larger headache for you?
Here are some of the most common bookkeeping problems you may be experiencing:
- Poor record keeping of receipts and money flow
- Uncertain how to use software to pay staff due to lack of training
- Confused by the Single Touch Payroll system
- Flawed invoicing, resulting in non-collection of your revenue
- Confused by superannuation and PAYG withholding obligations
- Missing receipts and don’t know what to do next
- Poor bank reconciliation, resulting in your bank account and your ins and outs of money not marrying up
- Lacking the time to manage your business and could use the help of professional bookkeeping services
- In the dark about using business accounting software and having difficulty setting it up.
If this is you, the good news is it doesn’t have to be anymore. We can answer all your questions.
Book a free 30-minute session with us so we can get to know your problems and provide viable solutions. Our goal is clear: To resolve your bookkeeping problems
After our initial consultation, we’ll formulate and implement an actionable plan to get you a clean set of books again. Next, we’ll advise you on what needs to happen in the future, and what we’ll need from you to make it happen.
We’ll explain this in easy to understand terms and keep you fully informed at each step. We give you an estimate on how long things will take to clear up and what we can do to get your invoices and bills sorted, so you can go back to doing what you do best; running your business!
When you speak with us, please ensure you have enough information to outline the nature and magnitude of your bookkeeping problem. This will give us a clear image of where your business bookkeeping is at currently, and what we’ll need to discuss to make it all better.
BAS PROBLEM? NO PROBLEM.
Is your BAS agent letting you down? Maybe they’ve entered your details incorrectly and now you’re facing fines, or perhaps they just don’t know what they’re doing, or aren’t listening to your needs…
It could be time for a new BAS agent to take care of your accounts, especially if you’re experiencing any of these problems:
- You’re consistently late in your BAS lodgement
- Your records are poorly kept, or invoices are going unpaid
- You’re confused over what attracts GST and what does not – likewise for your PAYG liability
- There’s a lack of knowledge about how annual income tax instalments work, and what you need to do
- You have overstated or understated sales amounts or expense amounts.
If on-time and correct lodgement of BAS in your business is causing stress, we can alleviate your pain. In our initial free consultation session, you have our undivided attention to talk about your BAS concerns.
After our first meeting, we’ll put together an action plan and let you know what needs to be done. There can be many steps, but we’ll take the time to complete them correctly.
As your BAS agent, we explain the processes simply to avoid overwhelming you with ‘accountant speak’. We give you clear timelines for each step. With our help, your business will lodge its BAS correctly, while we assist with any other concerns you may have.
When you choose Argent Partners as your BAS agent and business advisor, we work hard to get you back to the new normal – accurate BAS statements, lodged early every quarter or month.
Before we go through it together, please be sure to have enough information or as much current documentation as you can to help spell out the problem. We want to understand your unique situation, and provide useful advice to ultimatel get your BAS back in shape.